Upon the completion of the pharmacy program, the graduate should be able to :
- Become a professional pharmacist capable of leading a team work with the aid of applying ethical issues and proper communication skills with individuals and communities.
- Understand and apply knowledge from the basic sciences of pharmacy to evaluate and explain drug actions, solve therapeutic problems and focus patient centered care.
- Manage healthcare needs using human, financial, technology and physical resources to optimize the safety and efficacy of medication use systems.
- Analyze and appreciate the association between pharmacy sciences and different aspects of human sciences.
- Design prevention, intervention of educational strategies for individuals and communities to manage different aspects of health and wellness.
- Create methodologies and plans to cope up with the continuous change of technology and scientific research.
Graduate careers :
- Pharmaceutical health care.
- Clinical pharmaceutical care.
- Health and pharmaceutical institutions - community or hospital.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Pharmaceutical marketing and advertising.
- Pharmaceutical research and development.
- Drug information centers and poisons.
- Modern Pharmacy Administration.
- Faculties of Pharmacy Laboratories.
- Medical cosmetics.