- Develop the students’ knowledge and skills in their field of specialty.
- Promote a spirit of scientific inquiry amongst the staff and students.
- Guide the students’ development of ethical values.
- Foster a sense of a professional community amongst the students and those of other departments.
- Encourage attitudes of life-long learning, including the pursuit of continuing education opportunities.
- Foster professional links with working radiographers and with the Ministry of Health, in order to prepare the department for a leading role in developing good radiation protection practices.
Department Faculty Members