1. The student must fulfill the university admission requirements according to that year admission policy conditions.
2. The student must be transferred from a university, university institute, or university college recognized by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Also he must be a non-degree student at the university, institute or college from which he moved.
3. The student average at his original university should not be less than (60%) or (1.67) or (C-), except for dentists their average mustn’t drop under (70%) or (2.00) or (C).
4. The student should not be academically or behaviorally dismissed from the original university, institute or college which he moved from.
5. Haven’t been more than three years since the last course he took at the university he’s moving from.
6. Must apply for transfer (transferred student) at least thirty days before the semester starts.
7. Seat availability.
If any of the mentioned conditions hasn’t been fulfilled, the student shall be treated as a new student and no course shall be equivalent regardless of the course grade.
THE MECHANISM OF CALCULATING THE COURSES WHEN TRANSFERRED
1. The courses in which the student has got at least 70% or (C) or (good) in all majors, shall be considered.
2. If the related department approves the equivalence of a course the student take at a recognized university or higher education institution, it shall be awarded as (TR) in the course and won’t be counted in the average.
3. If all the transfer requirements fulfilled, Admissions and Registration Deanship will send the accepted applications to the Faculty Dean to calculate the hours studied at his/her university according to the specialization’s study plan which he will join, where no more than 50% of the credit hours studied in the university (universities) he/she moved from will be calculated according to the new study plan, transferred to. It is not permissible to equate more than:
- 75 credit hours for the transferee to Faculty of Dentistry.
- 70 credit hours for the transferee to the Engineering specializations.
- 60 credit hours for the transferee to other specializations.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
- Filling out AAUP online Application as a transferred student.
- A sealed transcript from the current university (Transcripts from foreign universities must be legalized and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research).
- Official (stamped) description of all courses in the transcript from the current university.
- Legalized and accredited high school diploma and transcripts.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified (local applicants).
- Personal photo. ( 2 )
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
original and legalized copies of the above documents must be submitted in order to secure full admission.