1. Student must fulfill the conditions to be transferred to the university, according to the admission policies and conditions of that year.
2. Student must be moving out from an academic institution – a university, a college, or a university school faculty that are recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education in Palestine, and student must not have finished the degree that he was studying in his/her previous organization.
3. Student GPA must be above (60%) or (1.67) and must not have any warnings. Whereas for students of Dentistry, Computer Systems Engineering and Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy, their GPA must not be less than (70%) or (2.00) and with no warnings.
4. No more than 3 years have passed for the last course he/she studied in the previous organization.
5. Student must not been dismissed from the previous organization for any reason (academic or behavior, etc.).
6. Student must bring a recent transcript (of no older than 2 months old) from his/her previous organization.
7. Student must apply to be admitted in our university of at least 30 days before the beginning of the semester.
8. Having an empty place and vacancy for the transferred student in the chosen program.
If any of the previous conditions was not fulfilled, the student will be treated as a new student and none of the previous courses’ grades will be calculated in his/her student transcript in our university.
HOW TO CALCULATE COURSES UPON TRANSFERRING TO AAUP
1. Courses that have a grade of (70%) or (C) or (Good) will be counted and calculated in the student transcript in all programs.
2. If the required department agreed to equivalent a course that the student studied in a previous recognized organization, then the grade will be registered in the transcript as (TR) for the equivalent course and will not be calculated in the GPA of the student.
3. If all conditions were fulfilled, then:
- No more than 75 Credit Hours must be equivalent for students being transferred to the Faculty of Dentistry.
- No more than 70 Credit Hours must be equivalent for students being transferred to the Faculty of Engineering.
- No more than 60 Credit Hours must be equivalent for students being transferred to any of the other faculties.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FROM THE TRANSFERRED STUDENTS
- Fill out the online application form as a transfer student.
- A certified transcript.
- A course description for each of the courses that the student had studied in the previous academic institution.
- A certified copy of the Tawjihi certificate ( high school diploma ).
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified (local applicants).
- Personal photo. ( 2 )
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
All the required documents must be submitted in original or certified copies of them to in order to ensure full admission.