Kindly be informed that the lectures for Bachelor degree students in jenin campus and Ramallah campus will be as the following during the period (Dec. 19th, 2020 – Jan. 1st, 2021):
- All theoretical courses will be online via e-learning on its original time on your schedules.
- Practical courses (laboratories) will also be online if possible, and this will be confirmed by your professors on your portals.
- All the online exams of this period will be given on its time via “Moodle”.
- The face-to-face exams will be postponed and rescheduled.
- Exams that are scheduled after Jan.1st, 2021 will be given on its time. The face-to-face exams will be at the campus and the online exams will be via “Moodle”.
- Practical training at the institutions will continue as scheduled during the period, and the lists of names of practical training students will be announced by the deans of the faculties.
- The face-to-face classes will be back to normal starting from Saturday morning Jan. 2nd, 2021.
Wishing you all to be safe
Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs