Student Loan Funds of higher education institutions in Palestine and Deanship of Student Affairs in AAUP announce the period for receiving loans applications, for the Spring Semester of the academic year 2019/2020 from Monday Jan. 13th, 2020 until Monday Feb. 17th, 2020.
- For students who did not apply for loans in the Fall Semester of the academic year 2019/2020:
- Student should create an account on the website: iqrad.edu.ps
- Student must fill all the needed data about the electronic loan application and save the application data.
- Submit all the required documents to the Loan Office- in the Deanship of Student Affairs, in order to receive a proof application form. If students do not complete this step, the application is considered incomplete and is not considered.
- Students who do not have an account should start by creating one before doing the steps above.
- For students who applied previously in the Fall Semester of the academic year 2019/2020:
- Student must log in into his/her account on the e-services for the loan fund website: iqrad.edu.ps
- Press on “Renew the Loan application”, and you do not have to hand any papers or check with the Deanship of Student Affairs.
Conditions for Acceptance
- Students should be regular students at the university and in financial need (in a bachelor program or Diploma).
- Applicants must have successfully passed at least one semester.
- No less than 1.67 GPA.
- The candidate student must be registered for at least (12) credit hours in the Spring Semester of the academic year 2019/2020.
- Students who have other scholarships that exceed their needs, cannot have this loan or financial aid.