The Student Loan Fund of Higher Education Institutions in Palestine and the Deanship of Student Affairs at Arab American University announce receiving loan applications for the Spring semester of the academic year 2018/2019 from Wednesday 9/1/2019 until Wednesday 13/02/2019.
1- Students who did not apply for a loan in the first semester:
- The student should enter into his / her account at the Student Loan Fund services website http://eservices.iqrad.edu.ps
- Enter the data of the loan application and ensure that student data is saved.
- The student must hand over all the required documents to the loan department - Deanship of Student Affairs and receive a form that proofs his loan submission application and check it. If the student does not take this step, his application is considered incomplete and not considered.
- Students who do not have an account on the Fund's website must create an account before going through the above steps.
2- Students who applied for a loan for the Fall semester 2018/2019 and have been reviews and checked:
- Enter into his / her account at the Student Loan Fund services website http://eservices.iqrad.edu.ps
- Click on the " Refresh submission for Loan Application " without the need to return to the Deanship of Student Affairs and submit documents.
- A regular student at the university and is in need financially (in bachelor's or intermediate diploma only).
- Has successfully passed at least one semester.
- his cumulative grade should not be less than 1.67
- The student must have at least 12 credit hours in the second semester 2018/2019
- This is not benefited for students who have any other grant exceeding the percentage of his needs according to the criteria of need.