Faculty of Dentistry at AAUP announce the start of receiving applications for admission for the program Advanced Residency in Prosthodontics for Spring semester of the academic year 2019\2020, starting from Saturday 28/09/2019 until Saturday 02/11/2019.
- The applicant must hold the First University degree in Dental and Oral Surgery recognized by an academic institution of the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education with a grade of at least "good".
- The applicant should have completed their Medical Internship Training as stated in the instructions of the Palestinian Medical Council. For non-Palestinian doctors they must complete their Medical Internship Training period in their countries.
- The applicant must obtain the Professional Practicing License from the Palestinian Ministry of Health. For non-Palestinian doctors they must obtain their license from their home countries.
The Admission Exam will be held on Sunday 10/11/2019 at 12:00 pm – at the building of Admission and Registration, Hall# B212.
Faculty of Dentistry – Main Campus – Jenin
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday 28/09/2019.
- The (Admission Card) can be obtained for a master's degree through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Campus – AL-Rehan.
- Admission application fees for is $150 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application is reviewed and studied by a specialized committee. This process requires time to study each application separately.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of Dentistry at 04-2418888 ext. (1500 or 1530) or contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application.
- Transcript of high school certified / or what’s equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants).
- Two Personal photos.
- Original or Legalized copies of Bachelor Certificate and Transcript. (certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Experience Certificate. (If any)
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program if seats are still available, on Saturday 02/11/2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Applicants for the program will be subject to special conditions for admission ( including theoretical and practical exam and personal interview ).