The Student Loan Funds of higher education institutions in Palestine and the Deanship of Student Affairs in AAUP announce the period for receiving loans applications, for the Fall Semester of the academic year 2021/2022 to be from Wednesday 1st September 2021 until Thursday 7 October 2021.
- Student should create an account on the website: iqrad.edu.ps through “Electronic Services” for new students who did not apply for loans before. Or for students who already have an account, you should enter your user name and password and then fill the form by answering the questions, and make sure to save the application data.
- Submit all the required documents to Mrs. Aya Jarrar in the Deanship of Student Affairs, in order to receive a proof application form. If students do not complete this step, the application is considered incomplete and will not be considered.
- Wait for the result of your application to approve the application afterwards, in order to benefit from it.
Conditions for Applying
- Student must be a regular student at the university and in financial need (in a Bachelor program or Intermediate Diploma).
- Applicant must have successfully passed at least one semester.
- No less than 1.67 GPA.
- Student must have registered at least (12) credit hours in the Fall Semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
- Student who got other kind of scholarships that exceed their needs, cannot have this loan or financial aid.