As part of, Memorandum of Understanding signed between Arab American University in Palestine and University of Jordan in Jordan to annually accept a limited number of students to get a Degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) from the University of Jordan according to the below conditions and requirements:
- The applicant should apply to the University of Jordan by filling the online application at Arab American University Jenin’s Campus.
- The student gets the acceptance to the Doctor of Medicine (M.D) specialization at the University of Jordan directly before starting his/her studies at the Arab American University, according to the University of Jordan admission requirements and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Students study three semesters – the first, second, and summer semesters of the same academic year – at the Arab American University.
- After fulfilling Arab American University success requirements for the first academic year according to the study plan, the student continues his/her study at the University of Jordan to get the degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) according to the laws and regulations of University of Jordan
- The student gets awarded a doctor's degree in Doctor of Medicine (M.D) from the University of Jordan after completing this degree requirements.
- The program duration is at least six years and the total required credits in the study plan are 256 credit hours, of which 48 are studied at the Arab American University while the rest 208 hours to be studied at the University of Jordan.
- The tuition fees are 280 JD per credit hour during the study in the University of Jordan and 200 JD per credit hour during the study in the Arab American University.
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or an equivalent in scientific stream.
- The applicant must have a high secondary grade 85% or higher.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday 25/05/2019
- The (Admission Card) can be obtained for a master's degree through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Site – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- University Office in Rahat
- Following banks and its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestinian Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank for Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
TNB Bank of Palestine Al-Quds Bank Safa Bank
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) and enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin for submitting the original documents.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee 3500 JD at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Then the English level exam will be determined in addition to login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
For further information, contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application
- Transcript of high school certified / or what’s equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education. For students holding Bajrut Certificates, they should submit the original certificate and Arabic or English translated version certificated by the notary public. (2 copies)
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport for international applicants. (2 copies)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (2 copies)
- Personal photos. (4 copies).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, on Wednesday, 11/09/2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- The program starts on Saturday 21/09/2019
- Available seats are limited