Due to the recent measures regarding Coronavirus that requires an adequate awareness and adherence to safety precautions, especially that AAUP is about to allow to complete the laboratory and practical courses during the period (June 13th, 2020 and July 5th, 2020).
All students are required to be committed to the following in order to be able to enter the campus and attend their lectures:
- Allow specialists to check their temperatures at the gates of AAUP.
- Wear gloves and masks inside the campus and lectures.
- Take into account the social distancing inside lectures and campus.
- Not to be in the campus after your lecture hours.
- Leave the campus after finishing your lectures.
- Students are allowed to enter the campus from Gate 3 only (between June 13th – June 17th, 2020)
- Students can enter the campus from Gates (2 and 3) from June 20th, 2020 to July 5th, 2020.
- The cafeteria will be open to provide services to students, taking in consideration the safety and social distance precautions.