To keep you safe, under the current circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, all students must fully commit to the following safety measures to guarantee the continuous of the education process in AAUP:
- Checking temperature and sterilization at the gates:
- Checking temperature at the gates of AAUP.
- Sterilization using the sterilizing devices at the gates.
- Change your mask at the gates after the sterilization process and cover your mouth and nose.
- Committing to wearing the mask all the time while inside the classes, labs and campus, and make sure that it is covering your mouth and nose all the time.
- Washing hands continuously and correctly with water and soap for 20 seconds before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Keeping social distance with others inside the classes and labs, and keeping a distance while being with others any other place inside the campus.
- Keeping a distance with no hand shaking inside the campus to reduce any chance of spreading the virus.
- Students are not allowed to stay in the campus after working hours.
- All students should leave the campus after finishing their classes.
- Kindly please inform your professor if you have a fever or if you have any symptoms of coughing, shortness of breath, headache or abdominal pain in order to follow the health protocol for such cases.
Safety Measures inside the Cafeteria:
- Students are allowed to set inside the cafeteria, but no more than 2 persons on each table.
- The cafeteria is only allowed to provide sandwiches, and students should not be gathered around the counter.
- Working hours of the cafeteria will be as the following:
8:00 – 9:00
9:00 – 11:00
11:00 – 12:00
12:00 – 2:00
2:00 – 3:00
3:00 – 5:00
Note: Regular visits will be arranged by special committees to supervise the commitment of students of the laws and regulations inside classes, labs and the cafeteria in order to prevent the spread of the virus inside the campus.