The Faculty of Graduate Studies in Arab American University (AAUP) announces the start date of accepting applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Joint program with the Indiana University In the United States of America for Summer Semester of the academic year 2021/2022 to be from Thursday April. 28th, 2022 until Thursday June. 2nd, 2022.
Applicant must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university or academic institution by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, with a minimum 2.4 GPA (or equivalent) if they graduated since (5) years or more, and 2.6 GPA or (equivalent) if they graduated less than (5) years ago, and Pass the English placement test, And end the remedial courses for those holding a bachelor's degree in any discipline other than administrative and financial sciences.
The university campus in Ramallah
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Thursday 28/04/2022.
- The (Admission Card) for Master degree can be obtained through:
- Financial Department at the university main campus, Jenin.
- University campus in Ramallah, Abu Qash, Near Al-Rayhan neighborhood.
- University Office in Haifa.
- University Office in Rahat.
- University Office in Majdal Shams.
- PALPAY Service.
» The Admission Card fee for Master’s degree or Higher diploma or Specialization is ( $150 USD ) non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application will go under assessment process by a specialized committee taking into consideration that each application will be studied separately.
- When the student is admitted in the program and after checking all the required documents and the application, student will receive a final acceptance email from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our Accredited Banks or through PALPAY Service then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaaup.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out and submit the AAUP Application Form.
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- Copy of the ID (local applicants) or a copy of the passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a duly certified copy.
- Recent personal photo (2 pictures).
- Original or Legalized copies of Academic Certificate and Transcript. ( certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- The e-mail of two identifiers (professors or officials at work), provided that the e-mail belongs to the institution to which the identifier belongs.
- A motivation written and signed by the applicant. ( one to three pages )
- Original experience certificate.
- Up-to-date resume.
- A sealed transcript from the undergraduate university (Transcripts from foreign universities must be legalized and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research).
- Applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Joint program with the Indiana University In the United States of America must submit all documents in English language (2 copies of each document).
- The last date for submitting applications for students who need remedial courses who have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline other than administrative and financial sciences will be Thursday, 02/06/2022. And for students who do not need remedial courses on Thursday 25/08/2022.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- classes begin for the remedial program in 6/2022, and the actual program is scheduled to start in 10/2022.
- Applicant for a Graduate Program may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
- Applicants in Graduate Programs may be asked to study some remedial courses.