The University's Specialized Dental Center at Arab American University in Ramallah announces the start of receiving applications for admission for High Diploma in Oral Implantology Program for Fall semester of the academic year 2019/2020, starting from Saturday 22/06/2019 till Monday 30/09/2019.
University campus in Ramallah.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday, 22 Jun 2019.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a graduate studies through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Campus – AL-Rehan.
- Admission application fees is $150 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After the applicant makes sure that the application has been submitted electronically successfully he should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah for submitting the original required documents.
- Each application is studied by a specialized committee. This process takes time to study each application individually.
- If the student get accepted when the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student who receive the final acceptance letter should pay the seat reservation fee mentioned in the final acceptance latter at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the edugate portal and additional information.
- Head to the university student card issuing office in the Deanship of Student Affairs in Jenin Campus or the registration office in Ramallah Campus to issue your own university card. You need to show the seat reservation letter.
- For further information, Contact the University's Specialized Dental Center at 02-2941998 or 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (SDCaaup.edu) or visit the following link: www.aaup.edu/Implantology.
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Personal photo. ( count 2 )
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- Original or Legalized copies of Bachelor Certificate and Transcript. ( certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Experience Certificate.
- A professions practicing license from the Palestinian Ministry of Health. Non-Palestinian doctors must obtain the professions practicing license from their countries.
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program if seats are still available, on Monday , 30 Sep 2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- Classes for High Diploma in Oral Implantology Program expected to begin on Tuesday, 01 Oct 2019.
- Applicants for the High Diploma in Oral Implantology Program may be subject to a level exam or interview (oral or written).
- Duration of study: two semesters.