The AAUP had established The Pediatric Rehabilitation Center in July 2018 to deliver rehabilitation services to children with disabilities in the northern areas in the West Bank. In accordance with its social responsibility toward children with disability; the university has decided to offer these services with affordable prices that suit the income of the Palestinian people.
We strive to provide the best rehabilitation services for children with disabilities and their families and enable them to take on life’s challenges and be integrated into the community.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for children through rehabilitation and evaluation methods; support and guide children’s potential for learning and provide the interactive environment that is culturally integrated and suites the Palestinian community.
- Create a learning environment that stimulates children physically, mentally, and emotionally, regardless of differences in abilities.<br>
- Give diagnoses for early childhood disorders.<br>
- Develop clinical skills and experiences for Occupational Therapy students at the AAUP campus.<br>
- Contribute to making social change and preventive interventions for children with early childhood disorders.<br>
- Provide research opportunities regarding early childhood disorder.