Return to Study After Withdrawing From the University or Dropping Out From Master's Degree

A student who has withdrawn from the university or has dropped out in any semester may complete the application form for re-enrollment at the university and submit it to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration, conditioned that he has not completed more than Three semesters of withdrawal, or postponed separately or combined.