AAUP Arab American University announces its need for a (GIS Lab Technician) to work at Faculty of IT & Engineering, within the following conditions:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in Geographical Information Systems (GIS), or Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from a recognized university of college with an average grade not lease than “Good”.
- Experience in (GIS) softwares.
- The ability to learn new programs related to programming, Internet and (GIS).
- Preferred experience and knowledge in survey devices, laboratories and computers.
- Preferred experience in software installation and computers maintenance.
- Communication skills and ability to connect with students
- Ability to work under pressure & teamwork
For those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, (on-line application).
For further information, please call 0418888 (04) sub (1115) / Human Resources dept.
The deadline for accepting applications is Saturday 05/10/2019