Arab American University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of (Information Security Officer) to work in the office of the Assistant to the President for the IT Affairs, under the following qualifications and conditions:
- Applicant must hold a BA degree (in Computer Science or Information Technology) or any related field from a recognized university with very good standing or higher.
- At least 6 years of experience in Information Systems Security.
- Applicant should hold at least two international accredited certificates, or had a training in a certified center in one of the following topics:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control - CRISC
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
- Certified Information Security Manager - CISM
- Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA
- Global Information Assurance Certification - GIAC
- Global Information Security Professional - GISP
- Certified Cloud Security Professional - CCSP
- Certified Protection Professional – CPP
- Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH
- Applicant must have a good experience in using Firewalls, IPS, Antivirus and email systems.
- Applicants with an experience of using database management such as Oracle and Microsoft are preferred.
- Applicant must have an experience in managing the different operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- Preferred to have experience in the different programming languages: SQL/PLSQL, PHP, java, .Net.
- Excellent in speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
Submission of Applications:
Those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, On-Line application.
For further information, please call (04) 2418888 Ext. (1842) / Human Recourse Department.
The deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday, 09/02/2021.