AAUP announces it need for an (Occupational Therapy Lab Technician) to work at Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences, under the following conditions:
- The Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognizing university or college and not less than Good.
- The candidate is to have at least 3 years’ experience dealing with children and children with autism problems
- The Candidate most hold a Palestinian a profession practicing license from Occupational Therapy Association
- The candidate must have training certificates in Occupational Therapy
- Fluent in English Language
- Ability to work under pressure, and team working
- knowledge in Microsoft Windows
For those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, (on-line application).
For further information, please call 0418888 (04) sub (1115) / Human Resources dept
The deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday 26/11/2019