Arab American University is seeking to hire an (Employee) to work at the University joint office located in Nazareth, according to the below requirements:
- PhD or Master's degree in any administrative and financial sciences or social sciences programs.
- Excellent communication with others and interpersonal skills
- Fluency (reading & writing) in Arabic, English, and Hebrew language
- Knowledge in computer skills and MS Office
- Holding necessary documents to reside in 48 territories.
Submission of Applications:
Those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, On-Line application.
For further information, please call (04) 2418888 Ext. (1115) / Human Recourse Department.
The deadline for accepting applications is Wednesday, 17/10/2018.