Arab American University is seeking qualified applicants for the temporary position of (Telecommunication Laboratory Supervisor) to work in Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology/ Telecommunication Engineering Department under the following conditions:
- Applicant must hold a BA degree in Telecommunication Engineering or BA in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Applicants with no less than 2 years of experience in one of the following are preferred: the Telecommunication and Electrical Engineering Lab, the Electronics Lab, the Antennas and Microwave Lab, the Analog Communication Lab, the Microwave Systems Lab and the Mobile Communications Lab.
- Proficiency in using the following computer programs:-
- Microsoft Office
- Workbench/ Multisim
- Applicants holding a courses or experience certificates in using programs related to Digital Communications, Digital Signal Processing, Microwave Systems Labs and have skills in using Antenna simulation are preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Oral and Written.
- Strong personality to be capable to deal with students.
Those who meet the mentioned requirements can fill the job application on university website through the link (On-Line Application)
For more information you may contact Tel: (04)2418888 Ext. (1115) / Human Resources Department
Application Deadline on Thursday, 15/11/2020