Arab American University is seeking to hire an (Web Designer and Developer) with a temporary contract, according to the below requirements:
Qualifications & Experience:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree in (computer science or information technology) or any related discipline.
- At least 2 years experience in web programming using Java and / or PHP
- Wide experience in ASP.NET, Web Development, Java, PHP
- Holding graphic design skills.
- Ability to have creativity and imagination.
- Well experience in web design, interactive design and graphic design.
- Experience in HTML / CSS / JS / XML. Adobe Photoshop
- Preferred experience in programming on smart phone applications.
- Ability to perform remote working.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Analysis, design, programming, documenting and developing systems according to work requirements at the university.
- Participate in analyzing and designing electronic systems and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To be able to do programming code for any type of scripts such as ASP.net, PHP, Java and open source software, testing and developing programming modifications.
- Full knowledge of the fundamentals of programming
- Good knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience in software packages for webs such as: Servlets, JSP, JSF, Php
- Ability for coding new programs according to predefined specifications.
- Any other tasks related to his work assigned by his direct manager.
Submission of Applications:
Those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, On-Line application.
For further information, please call (04) 2418888 Ext. (1115) / Human Recourse Department.
.The deadline for accepting applications is Monday, 04/02/2019.