The Department of Planning and Systems Analysis goal is to plan, analyze, design and develop software solutions that automate the university administrative and academic processes in coordination with the related departments and entities. We implement the latest technology standards and techniques to develop secure, robust, reliable and usable software systems, as well as adding services to enhance the quality of our solutions. In addition to in house software services development, the department coordinates with other software providers to ensure conformance with the university needs.
The vision of the Department of Planning and Systems Analysis is to automate the university services through applying the latest technology best practices.
The mission of the Department of Planning and Systems Analysis is to:
- develop high quality software solutions that automate the administrative, academic and students’ processes.
- Applying procedures that guarantee the university data security, availability and integrity.
- increasing the productivity and quality of the university services through participating in process re-engineering and automation of tasks.
The Department of Planning and Systems Analysis team works in cooperation with the related entities in the university to achieve the following objectives:
- Maintaining the university databases to keep the university data secure and available through applying the best practices in database management, tuning, backup and recovery.
- Developing software solutions that automate and enhance the university services provided for students and staff.
- Providing maintenance and support services for software systems in production.
- Administration of software systems and their back end servers to guarantee their work continuity and efficiency.
Phone #: 04-2418888 | Ext.: 1666
Database administration unit.
Planning and analysis unit.
In addition to new software systems development, the department team provides support, development, reporting and maintenance services to the university in-production software systems, including:
- Students registration and admission systems.
- Students Accounting system.
- University portal system.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Laser fiche archiving system.
- Human resources system.
- Library management system and website.
- English language placement test system.
- University clinic management system.
- PBX accounting service.
- University council’s management system.
- Electronic examination system.
- Graduation ceremony management system.
- Administrative affairs services management system.
- USSD and SMS services.