- Enable students to develop their skills in the fixed and Removable prosthodontics trough lectures, discussion groups, clinical and lab training, preparing researches and writing medical reports.
- Build on the gained skills and knowledge from the bachelor degree phase.
- Enable students to understand the scientific basics and foundations of fixed and Removable prosthodontics with a focus on latest diagnostic and treatment methods.
- Help students to conduct and implement original and valuable scientific researches.
- Train students to provide a high-quality treatment service to patients who have problems in their teeth.
- Provide students with the research skills to be able to evaluate the scientific papers.
Careers of Graduates
By finishing this program, students will have a clinical master’s degree in fixed and Removable prosthodontics that is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. This degree will enable graduates to work in the private sector, in the Palestinian universities and in the medical and dental research fields.