Educational Psychological specialization aims at teaching students about process and bahvourial cognitive and developmental aspects and dominions that takes place during learning, and how learning environment connives to act as an incubator of influence that shapes learning outcomes.
This specialization shapes a new understanding of how individuals acquire knowledge and how they are capacitated by their learning environment. Therefore, the living force for such environment that animates the criterion of new perceptions among students is the educational opportunity that is offered to students through their exposure, study, internalization to the cognitive, behavioral, developmental, social and emotional factors that influence their ability to learn in order to improve their educational practices for children and adults alike as well as students with special needs.
- Provision of a comprehensive educated theoretical framework in the field of Educational psychology connected to zones of practices in the education field.
- Provision of professional understandings and skills rooted in education and psychology in an academic contemporaneous cultural contexts.
- Developing student’s capacity in conducting qualitative and quantitative research in the field of education and psychology on professional grounds in terms of design, analysis and creating creative solution to research problems.
- Engulfing student’s abilities to express oneself through scientific writing in the field of educational psychology by means of scientific teaching approaches.
- Providing students with technical skills necessary for global technological development and academic that in compliance with the specialization researchers.
- Providing students with the basic knowledge for contemporary educational psychology and its application in the field of education.
- Invigorating students with critical and analogical skills needed for critical thinking and analysis to produce deep and creative solutions for non-traditional problem especially in terms of critical circumstances as in the case of Covid 19 and its impact on education.