Educational Psychology in the science that study how we learn, what motivate us to learn. It also studies the role of teaching, research and measurement in the process of learning.
The relation between thinking and learning is also studied in in Educational Psychology.
- Instill within the students an understanding of the basic corapts of Education Psychology
- Provide the students with the ability to recognize how Psychology and Education are interrelated.
- Strengthen the student understanding of the impact of critical thinking in Education.
- Enable the students to propose solutions to complex problems in the field of Educational Psychology.
- Improve the student’s ability to conduct research in the field of Educational Psychology.
- Equip the student with the knowledge to make ethical choices and decisions in their role on Educational Psychologist