- provide students with an understanding of the role of an educational leader in both K-12 and higher education.
- Instill within the students an appreciation of the legal, educational and policy issues that arise in education.
- Enable the students to analyze data and make effective decisions to improve their educational institutions.
- Develop the students ability to evaluate the educational landscape and develop strategies that help their institutions succeed.
- Provide the students with the leadership skills to lead faculty, staff, students in an educational institution.
- Improve the students ability to lead and manage change in educational environments.
Careers of graduates:
Education administrators are employed by public and private schools, colleges, and universities to plane and oversee educational policies. Administrators are also hired by private preschools, museums, and libraries to manage curricula and educational programs.