Master in Emergency Nursing
- Develop and validate guidelines and protocols in emergency department.
- Use high fidelity critical care simulation scenarios to enhance clinical reasoning and appropriate application of the nursing processes.
- Participate in the advancement of professional emergency care nursing practice through contributions to administration, health care policy, and knowledge development.
- Demonstrate caring, culturally responsive leadership communication, capable of effectively leading interdisciplinary health care teams in emergency care areas.
- Translate knowledge of ethical healthcare policy decision-making of all components of nursing practice in healthcare organizational systems.
- Synthesize comprehensive knowledge of evidence based nursing practice in specialized areas of health promotion and disease prevention in emergency and health care settings.
- Analyze of advance concepts in emergency nursing practice, including cultural and disability concepts.
- Evaluate clinical management of emergency interventions.
Careers of graduates:
- Advanced emergency nurse in hospital emergency centers.
- Clinical Supervisor in emergency department.
- Director of emergency services at hospital or health service administration.
- Clinical nurse in trauma centers.
- Academic – serve as a teaching as well as a clinical instructor in nursing colleges.
- Clinical researcher in emergency conditions.