- Demonstrate doctoral-level nursing knowledge by passing a comprehensive qualification exam.
- Write and defend a research dissertation that generates new knowledge in nursing science.
- Exemplify ethical conduct in nursing science and the health professions.
- Exhibit proficiency with statistics, data management, and health analytics.
- Develop a specialized coampetency in research, education, policy or informatics.
- Implement critical thinking and decision making to management of health information.
- Serve as a global leader of nursing science and healthcare organizations.
Careers of Graduates
Graduates from the doctoral program will be able to work as faculty members at any college of nursing inside, or outside, of Palestine that offer BSN, MSN, or PhD degree.
- Teaching responsibilities, doctoral prepared faculty is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating nursing curricula.
- Serve as a researcher or coordinator of research departments at health care facilities.
- Serve as directors of nursing and health in both acute and long term health care settings.
- Serve as a researcher or administrator in pharmaceutical or research institutions.