Graduates are expected to have:
- Legal qualification in the field of civil law.
- Ability to work in the academic field (teaching and research).
- Ability to work in the practical field as a lawyer or consultant or an employee in the public or private sectors.
Careers of Graduates
Graduates of this program can work in one of the following sectors or other sectors:
- To work in the academic field (research or teaching) in universities, colleges, centers and institutions.
- To work as a lawyer in fields such as: contracts, civil liability, labor and insurance… etc.
- To work in a governmental position in places that deal with private law, like the Lands and Finance Departments, the Ministry of Labor, the Ministry of National Economy, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Culture.
- To work in the private sector as a consultant or lawyer specialized in the private law cases.
- To work in arbitration, whether it was a domestic or international arbitration.
- Intellectual property rights, especially in copyrights and other related rights.
- To be a freelance consultant in fields such as contracts, insurance, liability and e-commerce.
- To work in the civil society institutions on preparing researches, studies, training courses and work on drafting contracts in the field of private law (Civil Law).