This program prepare students for the humanitarian fields in general, or particularly in the area of Islamic law and jurisprudence. Also, comply with the overall message of the faculty to cover Shari'a Laws and subjects that is essential to complement regular law. And supply the labor markets, internal and external with human resources that are efficient for global leadership in all areas.
Careers of graduates:
• Legal profession, the judiciary, public prosecution.
• Legitimacy consulting and legal institutions in the public and private sector.
• Criminal and administrative investigation.
• Teaching in educational institutions, public and private.
• Banks and Islamic banks.
• Functions associated with the diplomatic and consular corps.
• Prosecution in taxation and customs bodies and agencies.
• Imam (preacher) at the Ministry of Islamic Awqaf and other.