This program is unique from all others in the country because it is capable of building a legal personality that is capable to go to work in public and private institutions in order to be defending individuals’ human rights and defend the struggle of the Palestinian people. Our academic staff work hard to graduate students of qualified legal staff to work in various legal positions in both, public and private sectors to meet the needs of the local community through the graduating of lawyers and consultants. Also here we refine the student's personality to qualify them in research, thinking and outstanding creativity.
Careers of graduates:
• Work in the civil society legal institutions, including human rights organizations.
• Work in institutions and official departments.
• Work in various international organizations.
• Work in the legal profession, the judiciary and in public prosecutions.
• Work in the human rights organizations Work as legal advisors for ministries, companies and institutions.