The Bachelor of Virtual Reality Arts will prepare students for careers creating high-quality immersive content for emerging technologies. Students will study the pre-production, production, and post-production trades of immersive content creation. This includes writing, filming, directing, and content editing. This degree program will also allow students to specialize in 360-degree video production or AR/VR content creation.
B.A. and B.S. students complete a common set of foundation courses, lab courses, and electives, and then they complete a real. Students will be exposed to several business aspects of virtual, immersive, and augmented reality that includes gaming, sport, news, education, and movie production. The students also will have extensive ideas about planning and starting a business in virtual reality applications.
- Introduces a unique knowledge and career opportunity in the Palestinian market.
- Provide supporting technologies to education, medicine, media production, and other industries with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Provide national and regional business innovation scene with expertise in a very important domain such as virtual reality.
- Addressing national requirements on video gaming and virtual reality movies which would establish for new business and economic opportunities.
- Provide students with knowledge of trends and innovations in augmented and virtual reality.
- Instill within students an understanding of the different applications of virtual reality.
- Equip students with the expertise to create and produce immersive content for virtual reality.
- Improve the ability of students to use fundamental virtual reality tools and technologies.
- Enable the student to understand the user experience and how to engage users through immersive content.
- Strengthen the student’s familiarity with the role of virtual reality in marketing, advertising, film, education, healthcare and other fields.