A regular student at the university may, as he’s not have on the incomplete lists whether regular or exceptional, study courses in another university within the following criteria:
1. The host university should be recognized by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
2. Obtain the Board of Deans approval.
3. Student may not study courses at another university during his/her first semester of enrollment in the university.
4. Student may not study courses at another university in his/her final semester (the semester he/she expected to graduate by its end).
5. A student may study maximum of one regular semester in addition to one summer semester.
6. The courses studied outside the university will be registered in the student’s average as (TR).