A training program from the university to its graduate students that aims to contribute the graduate student to enter the labor market, it addresses a number of training topics that contributes the graduate to enter the labor market, it contains communication skills, CV skills, professional interviews, entrepreneurship and small projects. As the training also holds these exercises in the cooperation with a number of professional trainers with expertise and competence.
- A training program organized by the university that aims to enhance and support the graduate student to enter the labor market, through several training topics and various relevant discussions with the trainees using various training methods.
- 50 hours from community service will be accounted from the training.
- Obligatory training for students who are expected to graduate from both Faculty of Administrative & Financial Sciences, and Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology and is optional for the other faculties.
- The training days will be each Thursday starting from next Thursday, 29/11/2018
- Training sessions starts from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm.
To register and participate click here