Faculty of Graduate Studies at AAUP announce the start of receiving applications for admission for the Master program in Data Science and Business Analytics for fall semester of the academic year 2019/2020, starting from Saturday 24/08/2019 until Wednesday 18/09/2019.
- Applicant must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree from Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Administrative and Financial Sciences Faculties from a recognized academic institution of the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research with a grade of at least "good".
- Pass the Placement Test.
AAUP Campus - Ramallah.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday 24/08/2019.
- The (Admission Card) can be obtained for a master's degree through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Campus – AL-Rehan.
- Admission application fees for Master programs is $150 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application is reviewed and studied by a specialized committee. This process requires time to study each application separately.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaaup.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application.
- Transcript of high school certified / or what’s equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants).
- Two Personal photos.
- Original or Legalized copies of Bachelor Certificate and Transcript. (certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Two letters of recommendation either academic or professional.
- A Goal statement presented by the candidate. ( one to three pages ).
- Experience Certificate. (If any)
- A sealed transcript from the undergraduate university (Transcripts from foreign universities must be legalized and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program if seats are still available, on Wednesday 18/09/2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Tuesday 01/10/2019.
- Applicants for the program may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
- The accepted students for the Master program may require some prerequisite courses.