The Faculty of Graduate Studies in Arab American University (AAUP) announces the start date of accepting applications to the Clinical Master in Orthodontics for the Fall Semester of the academic year 2020/2021 to be from Wednesday Sep. 9th, 2020 until Thursday Oct. 31th, 2020.
- Applicant must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from a recognized academic institution by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research with a grade of at least "good" standing.
- Applicant must completed the clinical residency period, and must have a professions practicing license from the Palestinian Ministry of Health. Non-Palestinian doctors must obtain the professions practicing license from their countries.
- Applicant must Pass the English placement test, or hold a valid TOEFL or IELTS grade not lease than 450 score in TOEFL exam or a relevant score in the IELTS exam
- Applicant must Pass the personal interview (oral or written).
Arab American University ( AAUP ) Campus - Ramallah
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Wednesday 09/09/2020.
- The (Admission Card) can be obtained through:
- Financial Department at the university main campus, Jenin.
- University campus in Ramallah, Abu Qash, Near Al-Rayhan neighborhood.
- University Office in Haifa.
- University Office in Rahat.
- University Office in Majdal Shams.
» The Admission Card fee is ( $150 USD ) non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application is reviewed and studied by a specialized committee. This process requires time to study each application separately.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaaup.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out and submit the AAUP Application Form.
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- Copy of the ID (local applicants) or a copy of the passport (international applicants).
- Original birth certificate or a duly certified copy.
- Recent personal photo (2 pictures).
- Original or Legalized copies of Academic Certificate and Transcript. ( certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Original experience certificate.
- Up-to-date resume.
- A professions practicing license from the Palestinian Ministry of Health. Non-Palestinian doctors must obtain the professions practicing license from their countries.
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program, on Saturday, 31/10/2020.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- classes begin on Saturday 31/10/2020.
- Applicants in Program may be asked to study some remedial courses.