The Student Loan Fund of Higher Education Institutions in Palestine and the Deanship of Student Affairs at the Arab American University announce the start of receiving applications for loans for the Fall semester of the academic year 2023/2024, starting from Sunday September 3rd, 2023 until Thursday October 5th, 2023.
- For students who did not apply for loans in the Spring Semester of academic year 2022/2023, or who submitted applications that were not audited:
- Student should create an account on the website: iqrad.edu.ps
- Student must fill all the needed data about the electronic loan application and save the application data.
- Submit all the required documents to the Loan Office- in the Deanship of Student Affairs, in order to receive a proof application form. If students do not complete this step, the application is considered incomplete and is not considered.
- Students who do not have an account should start by creating one before doing the steps above.
- For students who applied previously in the Spring Semester of academic year 2022/2023:
- Student must log in into his/her account on the e-services for the loan fund website: iqrad.edu.ps
- Press on “Renew the Loan application”, and you do not have to hand any papers or check with the Deanship of Student Affairs.
Conditions for Acceptance
- Students should be regular students at the university and in financial need (in a Bachelor program or Intermediate Diploma).
- Applicants must have successfully passed at least one semester.
- No less than 1.67 GPA.
- The candidate student must be registered for at least (12) credit hours in the Fall Semester of the academic year 2023/2024.
- Students who have other scholarships that exceed their needs, cannot have this loan or financial aid.