The Faculty of Graduate Studies in AAUP announces the start date to accepting applications for the “PhD in Physics” program for the Spring semester of the academic year 2019-2020 to be from Monday Jan 13th, 2020 until Wednesday Feb. 12th, 2020.
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree with at least a Very Good standing (or equivalent) and a Bachelor’s degree with at least a Good standing (or equivalent) in a related specialization from a recognized academic institution of the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Applicant must pass the Placement Test.
University main campus in Jenin and University campus in Ramallah.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Monday 13/01/2020.
- The (Admission Card) can be obtained for a Ph.D. degree through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Campus - AL-Rehan.
- Admission application fees for Ph.D. is $200 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- After submitting the application online, Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- Each application is reviewed and studied by a specialized committee. This process requires time to study each application separately.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter from the Deanship of Admission and Registration.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the educate portal and additional information.
- The student should issue a student card through the office of student affairs in Jenin campus or through the office of admission and registration in Ramallah campus to obtain the university student card, the student must show his seat reservation first.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaaup.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out and submit the AAUP Application Form.
- Copy of the High School certificate (in Arabic or English) certified or equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education.
- Original copies or certified photocopies (in Arabic or English) of the academic certificates and transcripts issued by all universities and academic institutions the applicant has enrolled or graduated from to join the program and be certified or equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Original birth certificate or a duly certified copy.
- Copy of the ID (local applicants) or a copy of the passport (international applicants).
- Recent personal photo (2 pictures).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program if seats are still available, on Wednesday 12/02/2020.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Applicants for the program may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
- The accepted students for the program may require some prerequisite courses.