Arab American University announces the beginning of the application grant of Dr. Hani Shawa institution for Community Development for the second semester (first year) of academic year 2018/2019 and submitted for the enrolled students.
Located at the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology at the University in its various programs.
Requirements for accepting application grants:
- A regular student at the university and had completed high school successfully, and a student enrolled in the Faculty of Engineering.
- The cumulative average of the student in the university should not be less than 75% and 85% in the secondary school.
- The student should be financially indigent and submit proof documents.
- The student should not be enrolled in the parallel education system.
- The student should not be benefiting from another grant.
Required Documents from the student:
- Copy of Students ID.
- Copy of the students’ parent ID and his salary slip if he is an employee.
- Copy of social affairs card or other aid cards if any.
- Proof Document for students’ brothers in other universities
- Death certificate of one of the parents for fatherless students.
- Proof documents and reports in cases of illness or disability for the student or family members.
Submission of applications:
To apply, please visit the Deanship of Student Affairs at the University.
Please note that the deadline for submitting applications meeting all requirements is 20/12/2018
For more information or inquiry, please visit the Institutions website Click Here