Continuing Education Center at AAUP announces a training course in “Auditing, Controlling & Risk Management”
- Understand the general concept of internal auditor and its features and outputs.
- Clarify the issues that can be connected to controlling and its importance.
- Developing the skills and concepts of the internal auditor and his relationship with the external auditor.
- Open wide and unique horizons in business according to the nature of the specialization
- Identify the role of internal audit in governance companies
- Understand audit in a technical and professional perspective
Course Fees: (100) JD
Program Duration: 20 Hours
International Exam and Accreditation:
The participants in this program will present a graduate research related to their professional field and it will be accredited by Continuing Education Center at An-Najah National University.
Course Output: two certificates
- Certified professional research certificate from the accredited trainer.
- Certificate from the Continuing Education Unit accredited by the Palestinian Higher Education
- The possibility to obtain an international certificate, with the coordination of the trainer.
- The possibility of obtain a certificate from the Encyclopedia of Economic Integration of the League of Arab States, with the coordination of the trainer.
- This course opens the doors to enroll in more specialized courses
Trainer & Supervisor:
The Advisor, Eng. Mohamed Zahran Hassouna
For further inquiries and registration at The Continuing Education Center at AAUP, Faculty of Law Building Fl.3 Tel. 042418888, internal 1365, 1367, 1499