A conference entitled “the face-to-face learning under COVID pandemic: Achievements and challenges” was organized by the faculty of Arts in Arab American University under collaboration with the Directorate of Education in Jenin.
In order to discuss the Palestinian experiment in the e-learning and suggest solutions to enrich this experience.
- Online education: e-learning and blended learning.
- The role of the education elements under COVID pandemic.
- Guidance and psychological support under COVID pandemic.
- Creativity comes from pandemic.
No more than 500 words that must include the three main elements of the problem, the questions and the method.
Please send the research papers on this email address: foaaaup.edu
- Abstracts must be submitted by 12 Jan. 2022
- Researches must be submitted by 28 Feb. 2022
Landline: 0097042418888, Ext. 1140 or 1141
Mobile phone: 00970599768018