Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Kindly be noted to the following notes concerning lectures and exams for undergraduate students for the Spring Semester of the academic year 2020/ 2021:
- Classes for the Spring Semester will start Saturday March 20th, 2021.
- The Add/ Drop period will be from March 20th, 2021 – March 27th, 2021.
- All students of all years will have their classes online according to the latest decision of the Council of Ministers.
- All exams for the online courses will be also online exams but the exams will be taken inside the campus while taking in consideration all the health protocols and precautions.
- First year students (freshmen students), the practical courses and the laboratory courses will start online, and students will be informed earlier if there will be any changes or if any new instructions were issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Practical training in hospitals and centers outside the university will stay as planned under all circumstances.
Wish you all to stay safe and best of luck