Faculty of Graduate Studies at Arab American University announces the start of receiving applications for admission for " Master of Contemporary Public Relations " Joint with Al-Najah National University for Fall 2018/2019 from Monday, 28/05/2018 until Wednesday, 01/08/2018 Within the following conditions:
- Applicant must be a holder of a bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredit university by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education, with at least a (Good) standing.
- Pass the placement test.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Monday, 28 May 2018.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a master's degree through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Site – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- Admission application fees is $100 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form available at (www.aauj.edu/apply) And enter all required fields.
- Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin or Ramallah site for submitting the original documents.
- When the application is complete, and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter.
- The student should pay the seat reservation fee at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains the login information required for the edugate portal and additional information.
- For further information, Contact the the faculty of graduate studies at 04-2418888 ext. (1471 or 1472) or at 02-2941999 ext. (5) or by e-mail at (PGSaauj.edu) or to contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone 04-2418888 ext. (3) or Fax 04-2510814 or by e-mail (DARaauj.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAU online Application
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Personal photo. ( count 2 )
- Original or Legalized copies of Bachelor Certificate and Transcript. ( certified by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education)
- Two letters of recommendation either academic or professional.
- A Goal statement presented by the candidate. ( one to three pages )
- A sealed transcript from the undergraduate university (Transcripts from foreign universities must be legalized and accredited by the Palestinian Ministry of Education and Higher Education)
- The deadline to apply for admission to the program if seats are still available, on Wednesday 01/08/2018.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final status of the application.
- Classes expected to begin on the first week of September 2018.
- Applicants for the program may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
- Applicants for the program may be asked to study some remedial courses.
- The location of teaching shall be at the university site in Ramallah.