Germany is pleased to offer scholarships for students from developing countries within the academic exchange program DAAD for Master's or Doctorate Studies.
The grant covers studying, living and traveling costs.
Application deadline: depends on the selected program
- The Applicant must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university for those applying for master's degree, and must have a master's degree for those applying PhD degree.
- At least two years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge in English & Germany
- The applicant must be committed in positively contributing in the development of his society
- Fill out the application Form
- CV signed from the applicant
- A Goal statement with the current job of the applicant (at least two pages).
- Letters of recommendation either academic or professional. (header, signed and stamped properly from the concerned party)
- Employment Certificate from the applicants work place
- English language Certificate (ILETS or TOFIL), or German Language Certificate for programs taught in Germany
- University Certificates in English (Or Certified Translation to English)
All specializations are offered by German Universities
Financial Details of the Scholarship
- Monthly Salary 850 Euro for Master program and 1200 Euro for PhD program
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Covering traveling costs
- Covering Health Insurance Costs
How to Apply
Download and fill the form click here
Apply directly for the selected program
You can choose the program by searching in the below link: click here