The Turkish scholarship applications for the academic year 2018/2019 have been started
Applications period from 5 February – 5 March 2018
Scholarships are available for all majors in Masters and PhD degrees.
- Student must have graduated from the university and holds a bachelor or master degree
- Student’s GPA should not be less than 75%
- For medical students, the GPA should not be less than 90%
- Student should hold a proof of English language: IELTS or TOEFL
- The master applicant must not exceed 30 years and for PhD candidates it’s 35 years
The application is submitted online by the student through clicking here.
Find the partner universities you can apply for a scholarship at, by clicking here.
Application requirements for a scholarship depends on the university the student applying for.