The demand for professionals in sports sciences fields has recently increased. A master’s program in Sport Sciences offers education and training in several areas of sports and exercise science. The program is designed to attract students who are particularly interested in the theoretical and practical aspects of sports, exercise, and the aspects of human movement. It provides advanced knowledge in physiology of science and functional training, biomechanics, leadership and nutrition. It also provides students with skills in the latest methods of sports training and talent identification. The program also focuses on enhancing the students research and scientific thinking skills.
- To provide the student with the ability to address the basic concepts and vocabulary being used in sport sciences.
- To equip students with the knowledge of the latest methods of sports training and talent identification
- To enable the student to implement nutrition plans for both athletes and non-athletes
- To provide the student with the skills to answer today's challenges in sport science.
- To provide the student with the ability to analyze the effect of athletic activities on the body's many important organs.
- To strengthen the student’s ability to link the different aspects of sports science and understanding their interrelationships with other disciplines
- To enable the student to distinguish between process research data and statistical tools used in.