Arab American University announces its need to fulfill the position of "Broadcaster & Programmer" to work at the AAUP Radio with the following conditions:
- Holding B.A degree at least.
- Experience in the developing, producing, editing and presenting radio programs.
- Editing news and press reports for publication on the university's radio and Facebook page.
- Availability in the fields according to work requirements and presenting reports, press stories, and reporting live.
- Mastering the art of dialogue in its different kinds.
- Knowledge in public culture is necessary for program presenters (political, historical, geographical, artistic and sports) and be updated with the events and developments in the region.
- Presence of the mind, managing and treating sudden events on air.
- Clear and attractive tone of voice.
- Ability to work under pressure and team working.
- Excellent in Arabic language and its grammar.
For those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, (On-Line Application)
For further information, please call (04)0418888 Ext. (1115) / Human Resources dept.
The deadline for accepting applications is Tuesday 14/05/2019.