The Deanship of Admission and Registration at Arab American University announces the start of receiving applications for admission for bachelor’s degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics Sciences for Fall semester academic year 2019/2020 from Saturday, 13/07/2019 until Wednesday, 18/09/2019.
- The applicant must hold a high school certificate or an equivalent certificate in scientific, industrial, information technology or agricultural branch.
- The applicant must have a minimum high school average of 65%.
Admission Application Instructions:
- Submission of admission applications will begin on Saturday, 13 July 2019.
- The Admission Card can be obtained for a bachelor's degree and Diploma in Education for Upper Basic Level through:
- Financial Department at the main campus of the University in Jenin.
- Ramallah Campus – AL-Rehan.
- University Office in Nazareth.
- University Office in Rahat.
- The following banks in all its branches:
Arab Islamic Bank
Palestine Investment Bank
Palestine Islamic Bank
Housing Bank For Trade and Finance
Cairo Amman Bank
National Bank Bank of Palestine Ltd. Quds Bank Safa Bank
- Admission application fees is $100 USD non-refundable.
- Fill out the online application form that’s available at (www.aaup.edu/apply) And enter all the required fields.
- While filling out the application, you can save it and return later for amendments and send it.
- Applicant should go then to the Deanship of Admissions and Registration at the university main campus in Jenin for submitting the original documents.
- The application is studied by a specialized committee, this process takes time to study each application and some specialization are immediately replied to.
- When the application is complete and all requirements have been achieved the student will receive the final acceptance letter.
- The student should pay for the seat reservation fees at any of our certified banks then get the seat reservation letter by Email or from the Deanship of Admission and Registration. Which contains login information required for the Edugate Portal and other additional information.
- The student should then go the deanship of admission in main campus in Jenin to issue the "Student Card" and must submit the seat reservation letter.
- For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042-418888) Ext. ( 3 ) or Fax (042-510814) or by email (Daraaup.edu).
Required Documents: (Original and legalized copies of the documents below must be submitted in order to secure full admission)
- Fill out AAUP online Application.
- Transcript of high school diploma certified / or its equivalent by the Palestinian Ministry of Education. And for Bagrut Students, Original Bagrut diploma (Taodat Bagrut / תעודת בגרות) and translated to English or Arabic as duly authorized by the notary public.
- National Identity Card (local applicants) or passport (international applicants)
- Original birth certificate or a copy duly certified. (local applicants)
- Two Personal photos, and 4 recent photos for applicants for Doctor of Medicine program – University of Jordan.
- Stress Examination (only applicants for Sport Sciences program).
- The deadline to apply for admission to the specialties in which seats are still available, is Wednesday, 18/09/2019.
- Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
- Please keep Admission Card until you get the final acceptance.
- Classes begin on Saturday 21/09/2019.
- Limited seats are available
For further information. Contact the Deanship of Admission and Registration by telephone (042418888) Ext ( 3 ) or by email ( Daraaup.edu ).