Arab American University is seeking qualified applicants for the position of (Communication Unit Manager) under the following qualifications and conditions:
Conditions of employment:
- Applicant must hold a BA degree or MA Degree in Marketing or Public Relations or any related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in leading teams or in institutional communication unit, or in public relations or in marketing, and any experience in academic institutions will be preferred.
- Excellent in speaking, reading and writing skills in both Arabic and English, and a knowledge in other language will be a privilege.
- Analysis and evaluation method skills.
- Ability to conduct studies in specific topics, and preparing and implementing awareness and media campaigns that cover and achieve the university's objectives.
- Developing a comprehensive vision and action plan.
- Being flexible and able to handle multiple tasks under time pressure and capability to work in a team.
- Being flexible and capable to move between the Palestinian governorates.
- Experience or a certificate in Digital Marketing.
Summary of position (basic work tasks):
- Writing communication letters in English and Arabic, including press conferences, success stories and weekly news bulletins.
- Developing strategic plans to the units of the department and supervising its implementation.
- Managing, developing and implementing media campaigns and marketing plans and evaluating them according to the university’s philosophy in all fields.
- Creating and developing AAUP’s institutional identity (brand awareness).
- Working with programmers to ensure a regular development to the university’s website and the social media platforms.
- Developing risk management and communication plans under coordination with the responsible departments.
- Preparing the necessary budgets for the department and supervising its implementation.
Those who meet the mentioned requirements can fill the job application on university website through the link (On-Line Application)
For more information you may contact Tel: (04)2418888 Ext. (1135) / Human Resources Department
Application Deadline on Saturday, 30/01/2021