Arab American University is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of "DBA Database Manager" working in Planning and Systems Analysis Department with the following conditions
Qualifications and experience:
- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or any related specialization, with an average of Very Good.
- At least 3 years of experience in database programming and administration.
- Holds training courses in Oracle Database Design and MSSQL
- Has relied local or international certificates in Database administration, UNIX Administration, Windows administration.
- Experience in MSSQL Server Administration, Oracle Database administration
- Experience in Oracle PL / SQL, SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports
- Experience UNIX OS Administration, Windows 2012 administration
- Programming Experience in : Oracle, PHP, java, .Netoracle , PHP,java , .Net
- Proficiency in English reading, writing and speaking.
- Prepare programs to integrate with other programs.
- Install, prepare, upgrade, manage, monitor and maintain databases and develop and design rule strategies
- Monitoring system status and database performance development and capacity.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Planning and implementation of backup and retrieval solutions within the standards used in Oracle databases, MSSQL server and MYSQL.
- Develop and implement solutions that facilitate the availability of databases according to the criteria set by the respective normative policies.
- Ensures protection of processed, stored or handled information.
- Determine the users and the validity levels granted to them for each part of the databases.
- Maintains periodic maintenance of databases and servers.
- Ability to understand the code of any type of scripts that deal with databases such as ASP.net, PHP oracle forms and report.
- Supervising, developing, modeling and designing databases.
- Improved database performance and controlling it.
- Any other tasks assigned to.
For those who meet the above requirements must fill out the application form through the University's website, (On-Line Application).
For further information, please call 0418888 (04) sub (1115) / Human Resources dept.
The deadline for accepting applications is Wednesday 15/08/2018.